FAQ •  Hledat •  Registrovat •  Přihlásit se 
Právě je čtv bře 28, 2024 6:14 pm

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Safrane
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 8:45 am 
Začátečník

Hello :wink: !

My name is Jaka and i come from Slovenia. Renault is my favourite car brand, i am only 20 years old and my love allready lasts for about 7. My first car was (still have it) R Fuego 1.4TL, ive bought it when i was 15 :D . Than i had R25 V6, R5 campus and five (still have it), R21, R21 Nevada, R Rapid 1.6D, R Clio 1.8 16V, R Espace ph1, R Master 2.5dci (working with it)... But i allweys wanted Safrane, Safrane Biturbo 8) . And now it is sleeping in my garage. But the Turbo isnt the only Safrane in my drive-park, i use ph2 2.5 for daily driveing, i have V6 LPG for Taxi and Quadra for parts :wink: .

So, this is a litle bit of my history, i hope we will be able to comunicate... My English is not perfeckt, and im not speaking Chez :lol: . But meybe i will learn, you never know :wink: ...

Now i must say, that i am very happy to find this site. I have a fev problems with my rides, and it will be very nice to get some help :wink: !

Have a nice day,
regards from Slovenia :wink:

R Safrane Biturbo Baccara ´94

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 9:10 am 
Začátečník

Im a little bored, so i will upload some pictures :wink: ...

Obrázek
My work horse & R5 Five ´96, it have only 70.000km :D

Obrázek
Espace after chresh :( , i will be allweys sorri for it

Obrázek
Obrázek
R21 wich i sold for 150eu :(

Obrázek
Nevada :D

Obrázek
Obrázek
Clio, i sold it to a frend :wink:

Obrázek
Five with black alloys 8)

Obrázek
Fuego, still waiting for renovation :(

Obrázek
Quadra 8)

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
And finaly the Biturbo :twisted:

More pics to come...

Ciao

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 9:35 am 
2. Site Admin

Model: phase I
Rok výroby: 1995
Motor: 193kW / 262PS Biturbo
Výbava: Baccara
Úpravy: pořád něco...
Plány: cca. 400HP bych rád.
Auto snů: Už ho řídim voe!
HI,
your R21 with OZ wheels is so nice :shock: Yesterday somebody stole my R5(but engine was totaled:) ), the BI looks like exemplar from muzeum :) ..... Quadra for parts :(
What about Safranes in your country I mean cars for sale...Here in CZ we got 4 BI and they are not for sale, few Quadra and Baccara but same situation...can you write down some sites with Safranes for sale in your country please?

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 2:42 pm 
Začátečník

Hi...

Quadra has no documentation, so if i dont get some papers she cant go on the road. One idea is to prepare it for the drift car, but am not sure yet...

In my country im known about five Biturbos including mine. Obout the green one nobady knows where it is, but for the others im preety shure 8) . For the moment i belive, there is none for sale :wink: . At least in OK shape... I saw that the one identical to mine was hardly chrashed. Im chasing the owner to buy the car, i belive it has around 200k driven, and it was superb looking bifore the crash. So it just might hapen, that i will have some Biturbo parts for sale in future 8) ...

I am listing throo the market every thay, and it is interesting thet i have never seen baccara on sale in Slovenia. And i never saw it on the road... There is only a few initiale paris around, but i dont like the four speed automatic :roll: . I am only known about one Baccara witch has no papers, it was importet from Deutchland and it cant be registrated in our country.

But we had a lot of others Safranes... If you want to see what is going on, this is the site to do it: www.avto.net !

So, let mee tell you something interesting about mine Biturbo. First owner of the car was Slovenian guverment, and it was allready driven up to 200k by year 1998 :shock: . By now, the Biturbo has 400k on the clock, and still running quite ok :D . But i must say it is far from museum model, it has a lot of rust and some technical problems. I hope it will become superb in few years later...

By

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 3:56 pm 
2. Site Admin

400k - BI :shock: :shock: :shock: I´m always say that Safrane is quality but like any other car is most important the owner...some pieces has 200k and die...but I read about someone who had Saf 2.2 for 800k to its over....

I´m interested to future to buy Quadra or some "oldman" V6i because in my piece is 90% of parts damaged :( ..... minimum is RXE :) ..... have you in Slovenia some "tuning" Safranes? I mean real tuning :lol_

Like you say no automat for Safrane :) .... Ph II is not for me, i don´t like it - specialy the back ...and I don´t believe to that nissan engine....V6i is the only way but I need some luxury piece - my has 200k...bearings are KO, gasket, exhaust - it will be lot of money for me....I´m owner over a year and I still make the way but without money it´s not easy....

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 5:16 pm 
Má to tu na svědomí

Rok výroby: 1996
Motor: 197kW / 268 PS Biturbo
Úpravy: teprve proběhnou
Plány: kompletní GO + úpravy
Auto snů: C+CLK+SL Black Series
MatesK píše:
HI,
Here in CZ we got 4 BI and they are not for sale, few Quadra and Baccara...
I must correct you, in CZ are 10 biturbos :wink:.

to Jaka: welcome to Safrane Club :good:
the black housing in the front lamps (lights) on biturbo is so good :good:. i wanted to make same thing (black housing), but now i´m going to remake total all front lamps so i will see if i will do it to, it looks realy good..

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 9:54 pm 
Začátečník

MatesK píše:
400k - BI :shock: :shock: :shock: I´m always say that Safrane is quality but like any other car is most important the owner...some pieces has 200k and die...but I read about someone who had Saf 2.2 for 800k to its over....

I´m interested to future to buy Quadra or some "oldman" V6i because in my piece is 90% of parts damaged :( ..... minimum is RXE :) ..... have you in Slovenia some "tuning" Safranes? I mean real tuning :lol_

Like you say no automat for Safrane :) .... Ph II is not for me, i don´t like it - specialy the back ...and I don´t believe to that nissan engine....V6i is the only way but I need some luxury piece - my has 200k...bearings are KO, gasket, exhaust - it will be lot of money for me....I´m owner over a year and I still make the way but without money it´s not easy....

Yes, and its not the only one, i saw biturbo selling on the mobile.de with 400k :wink: ! And i heard for at least 4 safranes with over 700k in Slo 8) .

In slovenia there is not even one tuned safrane, meybe some alloys, colored bumpers, changed exhaust... I belive that the first one will come out of my garage :twisted: .

Yes phase 2 is not so nice as the old one was, but it is a little more up to date :wink: . I might be wrong, but i think there isnt any nissan engine in safrane? But it is thrue, that the 2.5l is from Volvo :wink: ! I have a small problem with it, it indicates feul injecktion faulty. What could be wrong? The car runns normaly...

And if you would like to buy perfeckt ph1, i know for one 2.2l in Slo. It has only 55k driven, from oldman who has bought a new car.

By

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř led 21, 2009 10:04 pm 
Začátečník

Bóďa píše:
MatesK píše:
HI,
Here in CZ we got 4 BI and they are not for sale, few Quadra and Baccara...

to Jaka: welcome to Safrane Club :good:
the black housing in the front lamps (lights) on biturbo is so good :good:. i wanted to make same thing (black housing), but now i´m going to remake total all front lamps so i will see if i will do it to, it looks realy good..

Im glad you noticed, nobody does :D . Ive redone the front lights, and colored the housing by the way :wink: .

by

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv led 22, 2009 12:31 am 
2. Site Admin

Bóďa píše:

It was last number that I heard from you :) I don´t know situation like you :wink:
Jaka píše:
Yes phase 2 is not so nice as the old one was, but it is a little more up to date . I might be wrong, but i think there isnt any nissan engine in safrane? But it is thrue, that the 2.5l is from Volvo !

I´m not sure that is nissan engine but I think that the Renault worked with nissan on that
Jaka píše:
And if you would like to buy perfeckt ph1, i know for one 2.2l in Slo. It has only 55k driven, from oldman who has bought a new car.

I need only V6i :wink: but I thanx for interest

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv led 22, 2009 9:59 am 
Má to tu na svědomí

Rok výroby: 1996
Motor: 197kW / 268 PS Biturbo
Úpravy: teprve proběhnou
Plány: kompletní GO + úpravy
Auto snů: C+CLK+SL Black Series
MatesK píše:
Bóďa píše:

It was last number that I heard from you :) I don´t know situation like you :wink:
so you must heard it about five years ago :). 4 biturbos was sold in czech republic official, but here is now about 10 biturbos. in diskuze a pokec is the topic about it by želvička :lol_

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv led 29, 2009 8:33 am 
Pokročilý

MatesK píše:
Like you say no automat for Safrane :) .... Ph II is not for me, i don´t like it - specialy the back ...and I don´t believe to that nissan engine

Actually I like the automatic. It's very smooth. I am driving the Ph 2 which has the aisin-warner auto gearbox though - I beleive this is the gearbox that Volvo also used in the 850 although I am not 100% sure.

Jaka píše:
Yes, and its not the only one, i saw biturbo selling on the mobile.de with 400k :wink: ! And i heard for at least 4 safranes with over 700k in Slo 8) .

Yes phase 2 is not so nice as the old one was, but it is a little more up to date :wink: . I might be wrong, but i think there isnt any nissan engine in safrane? But it is thrue, that the 2.5l is from Volvo :wink: ! I have a small problem with it, it indicates feul injecktion faulty. What could be wrong? The car runns normaly...

Phase 2 is very nice! It's far nicer to look at than the phase 1! Phase 1 is ugly!!! I admit that Renault made a big mistake not using electric seats in the back. I want to buy some from a 3L with leather and convert mine.

Phase 2 does use Volvo 850 engines but only in 2L and 2.5L versions. The 3L uses a v6 which I think Nissan built but it might of been PSA group.

In England (UK) not many safranes reach 200K - but I am talking MILES not Km. I've heard of a few which have reached 180K miles but not many are kept after that because of the spare parts prices. Mine has 80K on the clock at the momeent. When I first got it it had 68K if I remember correctly. I have also bought a 2nd 2.5 safrane which has 120K on it. I haven't seen it yet as I still have to collect it!

Your fuel injection message.... Does it only happen when you start the car?

I had this with mine. When I start the car I sometimes get "System malfunction.... Consult your Renault dealer". It turns out I didn't give the engine enough time to prime (5 seconds). Once I've given it time to prime the engine I start it and I haven't had the error since.

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv led 29, 2009 8:55 am 
Pokročilý

MatesK píše:
I´m owner over a year and I still make the way but without money it´s not easy....

I also have this problem. One of my electrical systems has gone wrong - Renault want Å

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv led 29, 2009 3:11 pm 
Expert

Rok výroby: 1994
Úpravy: Fólie, postranní lišty phII.
Plány: Denní svícení.
Auto snů: Shelby Cobra 427, Safrane Biturbo.
tangoforce píše:
MatesK píše:
I´m owner over a year and I still make the way but without money it´s not easy....

I also have this problem. One of my electrical systems has gone wrong - Renault want Ł400 to fix it! - Ł400 :shock: :shock: :shock:

My timing belt also needs to be changed... but my engine must be removed to do that. 14 hour job to remove engine... 1-2 hours for new timing belt... 14-20 hours to refit engine.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

You have to do it yourself, it is the only possibility how to maintain this beautiful car. Renault's service prices are horrible and the quality of work and knowledge of servicemen even worse. All my problems with the engine and electronics came from badly made repairs done by "professionals"... :-/

R Safrane 3.0 Baccara Biturbo quadra '94 - v provozu
R 19 cabrio '96 - v provozu
--------------------------------------------------------
Kawasaki GPz 900 R '84 - v provozu

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv led 29, 2009 10:30 pm 
Pokročilý

Max900R píše:
tangoforce píše:
MatesK píše:

I also have this problem. One of my electrical systems has gone wrong - Renault want Å

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina