FÓRUM SAFRANE
 FAQ •  Hledat •  Registrovat •  Přihlásit se 
Právě je čtv bře 28, 2024 10:44 am

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Biturbo Pufr
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv říj 23, 2008 11:46 am 
Začátečník

Hello. I am from Lithuania. I have Safrane 3.0L I want to find a buffers from the Biturbo. Where and how can I get it. Who could help me. And can be mounted on Safrane since 1996?

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Biturbo Pufr
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv říj 23, 2008 3:40 pm 
Má to tu na svědomí

Model: phase I
Rok výroby: 1996
Motor: 197kW / 268 PS Biturbo
Výbava: Baccara
Úpravy: teprve proběhnou
Plány: kompletní GO + úpravy
Auto snů: C+CLK+SL Black Series
Safrane3.0.24v píše:
Hello. I am from Lithuania. I have Safrane 3.0L I want to find a buffers from the Biturbo. Where and how can I get it. Who could help me. And can be mounted on Safrane since 1996?
hi, welcome... you must find it on internet, for example on ebay, but it isn´t there often.... if you want buffers on safrane since 96 (phase 2), you must buffers "tuning" :D on front buffer you must the grille get out and top part of the buffer you must tuning. if you wouldn´t make it, there would the chink....

rear buffer you must too tuning, you must give there the place for registration number...
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek

btw, i added your profile, "výkon" is in english "power" :wink: and perhaps you haven´t 2001 HP :D

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: sob říj 25, 2008 1:17 am 
Začátečník

:) thank you , this is yor car? very nice :) i want to make my car like this too :)) about HP :D I was registring in Czech language :))) I hope that i will find this buffers :)) I was surprised when I saw that Safrane club :)) Becouse in Lithuania safrane isn`t popular that car:) and to find this things like buffers on it is difficulty. I know that in our country no one tuned safrane, and I want to give more colors for that car, if you know what i mean...:) And the problem is with wheels for renault, a small selection:) so i think we can to coperate ;)

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: sob říj 25, 2008 10:03 am 
Má to tu na svědomí

Model: phase I
Rok výroby: 1996
Motor: 197kW / 268 PS Biturbo
Výbava: Baccara
Úpravy: teprve proběhnou
Plány: kompletní GO + úpravy
Auto snů: C+CLK+SL Black Series
Safrane3.0.24v píše:
:) thank you , this is yor car? very nice :) i want to make my car like this too :)) about HP :D I was registring in Czech language :))) I hope that i will find this buffers :)) I was surprised when I saw that Safrane club :)) Becouse in Lithuania safrane isn`t popular that car:) and to find this things like buffers on it is difficulty. I know that in our country no one tuned safrane, and I want to give more colors for that car, if you know what i mean...:) And the problem is with wheels for renault, a small selection:) so i think we can to coperate ;)
no, it isn´t my car... i have only 3,0 12v phase 1 and i haven´t buffers from biturbo... unfortunately :cry: ... photos are in album: album_cat.php?cat_id=1 - 5 newest photos. but i will make this modification (buffers from biturbo to phase 2) on my cousin´s safrane, so i know what I must to modified...

yes, some people writed mi from Lithuania too, like you, because you haven´t there any safrane club...

wheels are on safrane the finest from another renault (laguna, espace, vel satis...), because these wheels is good for safrane... this wheels seems like would there from fabrication... maybe only some different wheels, but original wheels from some renault are the best, best look and best quality (naturaly if you don´t buy BBS or OZ, which are more quality than original renault)

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: ned říj 26, 2008 2:16 pm 
Začátečník

I would like to find bitturbo for sale and buy it :D it is possibly? :D
goog that you could modify in your self because I`m not realy imagine how to put this buffers on phase2 , but I think if i`ll get it mabe someone who is making a tuning could help, how you think?:)

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina