Safrane Club

FÓRUM SAFRANE
 FAQ •  Hledat •  Registrovat •  Přihlásit se 
Právě je čtv bře 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 30 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2  Další
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Intro
PříspěvekNapsal: pon dub 07, 2008 6:40 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

Hello all

I am the very proud owner of a year 2000, Phase II Safrane. It is the 2.0 Petrol auto, with the Volvo engine and gearbox. Lots of toys!

Despite the misgivings of my family, most of my friends, my mechanic and even my local Renault main dealer, I am sticking with this car. It is not the cheapest to run, and not the easiest to get parts for, but I didn't buy the car for economy!

It is the most comfortable car in my town. (That includes brand new S-Class Mercedes).

It is large and has the most useful boot of any car I have ever come across, I use it a lot and I have several dogs.

I have no personal mechanical experience and I rely on my mechanic entirely for the maintenance of the car, but if I have questions that even he can't answer, I would be delighted if someone here would be able to help.

Is there somewhere for us to share pictures of our cars? My Czech is not that good and I think I left most of my French behind me in High School!

Cheers for setting up this forum, I really appreciate it!

:lol:

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: pon dub 07, 2008 6:53 pm 
Expert

Model: phase II
Rok výroby: 2000
Motor: 121kW / 164PS 2,5 20v
Výbava: Privileg
Auto snů: Renault Alpine A 110
Hallo,the first meeting proprietor's Safrane in czech rep. is 13-15.6.2008 in city Mělník. Welcome to You. My english speaks is so bad.I´m sorry....

R. Dauphine

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: úte dub 08, 2008 8:03 am 
2. Site Admin

Model: phase I
Rok výroby: 1995
Motor: 193kW / 262PS Biturbo
Výbava: Baccara
Úpravy: pořád něco...
Plány: cca. 400HP bych rád.
Auto snů: Už ho řídim voe!
Hi,
you can show pictures of your Safrane here : viewtopic.php?t=173

but you must upload them on some upload server like imageshack.us or something like that

your questions will be better write here in english section;) I hope that we can help you

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Intro
PříspěvekNapsal: úte dub 08, 2008 8:24 am 
Expert

Rok výroby: 1994
Úpravy: Fólie, postranní lišty phII.
Plány: Denní svícení.
Auto snů: Shelby Cobra 427, Safrane Biturbo.
IrishSafrane píše:
Hello all

I am the very proud owner of a year 2000, Phase II Safrane. It is the 2.0 Petrol auto, with the Volvo engine and gearbox. Lots of toys!

Despite the misgivings of my family, most of my friends, my mechanic and even my local Renault main dealer, I am sticking with this car. It is not the cheapest to run, and not the easiest to get parts for, but I didn't buy the car for economy!

It is the most comfortable car in my town. (That includes brand new S-Class Mercedes).

It is large and has the most useful boot of any car I have ever come across, I use it a lot and I have several dogs.

I have no personal mechanical experience and I rely on my mechanic entirely for the maintenance of the car, but if I have questions that even he can't answer, I would be delighted if someone here would be able to help.

Is there somewhere for us to share pictures of our cars? My Czech is not that good and I think I left most of my French behind me in High School!

Cheers for setting up this forum, I really appreciate it!

:lol:

Cheers Irish friend!

It is nice to hear from you such a lot of praise to Safrane and also to our forum. :-) Thanx

You are one of so called "car enthusiasts" who don't like cars only for their excellent fuel consumpion and lowest insurance in the world. You are one who like car for the feeling you have from it. Am I wrong? :-)
Safrane is one of these cars. It was built in the times when everybody wanted diesels and when German TDI dictated to the world. Safrane offered something else. Comfort, silence, joy, estonishing functions and gadgets! Even today if I show someone who doesn't know the car how it is equipped he stays like "aaahh..." with mouth widely opened.
That's why we are here. To have and to admire this technical jewel.
There is a lot of guys which can help you with technical problems, spare parts or just to chat about anything connected with Safrane. We have also one member with the most interesting Safrane Biturbo. You can have a look at biturbo.safrane.org which is the special web only for this car.
The thread for photos is the last one called "Fotogalerie". When you open it there is the second thread called "Vaše safíry" (it means "your Saphires":-) ) and there we upload our photos. The photo has to be uploaded somewhere to the server and then you put the link to the body of message between img signs-this is quite common,you surely know it. There is also photogallery directly on the website.

So enjoy your car and this forum as well.

We plan 1.st Czech meeting in Melnik at 13th-15th June. You are heartilly welcome. 8)

R Safrane 3.0 Baccara Biturbo quadra '94 - v provozu
R 19 cabrio '96 - v provozu
--------------------------------------------------------
Kawasaki GPz 900 R '84 - v provozu

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 10:33 am 
Expert

Motor: 83kW / 113PS 2,5 dT
Výbava: Iveco 2,5dT
Úpravy: kat off & out
EGR off
westgate off
klima off & out
Plány: čerpadlo a ŘJ z Fiat Croma 2,5TDI/5tibodové vstřiky/6ti kvalt z Mastera
low style/1250kg
Auto snů: Porsche 356B
Sure mate.
If you write your problem here, we can try to help you. Were is many skilful peoples.

BMW E21 - hijacked/Fiat 128 Bertone - dosloužil/Astra 2,0i 130HP - sell/AlfaRomeo 33 SW 4x4 1,7ie boxer - sell/Kangoo D65 1,9D - sell/Clio II 1,5dCi - sell/Megane 1,9D - sell/Felicia r.v.1959 - v garáži
F Punto - 1,2
Safrane - 2,1 dT - totaled
Safrane - 2,5 dT - DIESEL POWER RULES - 10ti metrový čmoudy :-D

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 1:15 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

Thanks to all for the welcomes.

At the moment my car is running fine, but because it is a Renault it will surely give me trouble, lol. :x

I have the car nearly two years and while it has cost a lot of money, it has truly been worth every cent. (I can list the prices of parts that I have had to pay, if anyone wants to know)

Tomorrow, as long as the weather is not too bad, I intend going on a 400 mile round-trip. Instead of fearing it, I look forward to it. :)

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 1:15 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

robert.skandera píše:
Hallo,the first meeting proprietor's Safrane in czech rep. is 13-15.6.2008 in city Mělník. Welcome to You. My english speaks is so bad.I´m sorry....

I think I am in Italy at that time, but good luck with it.

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 1:16 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

MatesK píše:
Hi,

but you must upload them on some upload server like imageshack.us or something like that

your questions will be better write here in english section;) I hope that we can help you

Thanks, I'll upload some so you can all see mine. Have you uploaded pictures of you cars?

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Intro
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 1:30 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

Max900R píše:
Cheers Irish friend!

It is nice to hear from you such a lot of praise to Safrane and also to our forum. :-) Thanx

You are one of so called "car enthusiasts" who don't like cars only for their excellent fuel consumpion and lowest insurance in the world. You are one who like car for the feeling you have from it. Am I wrong? :-)

No, you are absolutely correct. I have only had two cars previous to the Safrane. Both were competent, easy to service, easy to get parts for and so on, and so on. They just did not excite me. I have a car that both gives me great joy, but also irritates me when I have to get parts for it.

In short it produces emotions, that other bland, boring cars (that I used to drive) did not.

Max900R píše:
Safrane is one of these cars. It was built in the times when everybody wanted diesels and when German TDI dictated to the world. Safrane offered something else. Comfort, silence, joy, estonishing functions and gadgets!

Two friends have said they want to buy one. I've told them they can't as I want to be unique!

Max900R píše:
Even today if I show someone who doesn't know the car how it is equipped he stays like "aaahh..." with mouth widely opened.
That's why we are here. To have and to admire this technical jewel.

The looks of surprise on peoples' faces is no end of amusement to me.

Max900R píše:
There is a lot of guys which can help you with technical problems, spare parts or just to chat about anything connected with Safrane.

That's great, I really appreciate that.

Max900R píše:
We have also one member with the most interesting Safrane Biturbo. You can have a look at biturbo.safrane.org which is the special web only for this car.

*drools* A Bi-Turbo, I would love one of those. They never came out in right hand drive, I don't believe.

Max900R píše:
The thread for photos is the last one called "Fotogalerie". When you open it there is the second thread called "Vaše safíry" (it means "your Saphires":-) ) and there we upload our photos. The photo has to be uploaded somewhere to the server and then you put the link to the body of message between img signs-this is quite common,you surely know it. There is also photogallery directly on the website.

Cool, it is very similar to other sites.

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 3:46 pm 
Expert

IrishSafrane píše:
Two friends have said they want to buy one. I've told them they can't as I want to be unique!

:lol: You can't be so strict! Your car is unique enough, you will never meet two similar at the crossroads...

IrishSafrane píše:
The looks of surprise on peoples' faces is no end of amusement to me.

Exactly!! 8) The only thing I don't like is the German guy speaking to me (my car is originally from Switzerland) :? I'd prefer Czech or Slovak sexy girl :P or English at worst....

IrishSafrane píše:
*drools* A Bi-Turbo, I would love one of those. They never came out in right hand drive, I don't believe.

It is mystic car and the spare parts prices even more :-) . It is the surprise that none of them has right hand drive, I didn't know that...

I will put photos of my car to the gallery as soon as I make some better.

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: stř dub 09, 2008 5:14 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

Max900R píše:

It is mystic car and the spare parts prices even more :-) . It is the surprise that none of them has right hand drive, I didn't know that...

Here is a list of what I have spent on the car since I got it in December 2006:

Front shocks: €200

Rear Shocks: €240

Wishbones: €260 (I only found out after that I could have just changed the worn parts, grrr)

Pair of complete driveshafts [from a UK breakersyard] Å

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv dub 10, 2008 7:25 am 
Expert

The prices are terrible, they are even higher then in CZ!!!

Thanks for info about Bi-turbo. I didn't know that. :-) So maybe some time in the future you will meet us and you can see biturbo in action... Nevim (the guy who has this car) increased the power slightly, because the fuel map in ECU is originally calculated and stored there for higher turbo pressure. So he has +- 300 bhp. Now he is making big restoration for big money. We all are looking forward to see his beast in action :-)

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv dub 10, 2008 9:13 am 
2. Site Admin

Rok výroby: 1995
Úpravy: pořád něco...
Plány: cca. 400HP bych rád.
Auto snů: Už ho řídim voe!
IrishSafrane píše:
MatesK píše:
Hi,

Thanks, I'll upload some so you can all see mine. Have you uploaded pictures of you cars?
¨

The first one...I like black elegance and privacy;)

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv dub 10, 2008 6:55 pm 
Mírně pokročilý

Hi can anyone translate this email that I received today for me please:

Tento e-mail vám byl zaslaný administrátorem "Safrane Fórum". Pokud je tato zpráva spam, obsahuje hrubé výrazy nebo jiné poznámky, které shledáváte urážlivými, prosím kontaktujte administrátora fóra na následující adrese:

safrane@safrane.org

Připojte tento e-mail (obzvláště hlavičky).

Následuje zpráva pro vás:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Přátelé,
plánovaný sraz se bude konat 13.-5.6.2008 v autokepu Mělník (http://www.campmelnik.cz). Čas upřesnímě později.

Váš Safrane Team

Is it an invite to the meetup in Melnik in June?

Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: pát dub 11, 2008 8:03 am 
Expert

You are right. It is exactly that. It was sent to every member of this forum because not everyone comes there daily.

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 30 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina